Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Who spilt the ice cream?

1 - Do you want a mint ice cream mate?
2 - No thanks
1 - Why not?
2 – Eh? I don't like mint ice cream. In fact I'm not too keen on ice cream as a whole.
1 - How do you know?
2 – Well I've tried mint ice cream, and ice cream in a variety of flavours, and I just don't like it. I don't really get how anyone could like mint ice cream.
1 - Try it again.
2 - No thanks.
1 - Did you just have a cone or a whole tub?
2 - Just a cone.
1 - Well try a tub?
2 - Why would I want to try a tub when I didn't enjoy a single cone?
1 - Because I like mint ice cream.
2 - That makes no sense. You can like mint ice cream all you want mate, but that doesn't mean that I have to.
1 - You do. Try it.
2 - Are you saying I have no right to dislike mint ice cream based on me having one cone?
1 - Yes.
2 - and that because you like mint ice cream that everyone should?
1 - That about sums it up.
2 - You're mental.
1 - No. I'm not mental. Your a moron, twat, prick, cunt, saddo for not liking mint ice cream. You've probably said that you don't like it publicly and now other people might not like mint ice cream to. In fact do you know what?
2 - What?
1 - I'm going to get all my mates who like mint ice cream and we're going to hassle you like fuck for not liking it 'cause you're a dick.

Doesn't make much sense does it. Although if you change mint ice cream to Voodoo Six it does.
Oh wait a minute. It still doesn't.

Right hands up who watched the first instalment of a film and thought it was shit so gave the sequels a body swerve?
Or has anyone ever read a book by a certain author and was left unimpressed. So unimpressed that they have never bothered reading anything else they had written?
Well how dare you make a judgement call.
Unless you have watched all the movies or read all the books your opinion is worthless. YOU HEAR ME.....WORTHLESS!

Quick. Someone tell all the critics in the world that they can longer express an opinion unless they have immersed themselves in every song by a band, every film by a director and every book by an author.

So what's the point of this ludicrous update? Well read the comments from the Voodoo Six fans in the Michael Monroe Garage review, or take a gander at their facebook page and it will all become as clear as mud.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really thought that it was required to highlight just how illogical some of the comments had been that i was getting.

    ReplyDelete