Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2011

March round up

March has been pretty busy with items in the news that have managed to piss me off to the extent that I felt the need to rant, then there was the ups and downs of promoting, the taking in of some great gigs, and as usual a plentiful supply of good music has floated past my ears across the month to.
One thing that has become apparent is that some people aren't that keen on the political posts.
The thing is that this isn't a magazine that is trying to inoffensively meet the needs of a wide demographic, but instead the ramblings of me.
It's just a blog. No more, no less.
I honestly don't mind if people don't share my political views regarding the current government, racist attitudes, homophobia, or a whole raft of other issues.
So I guess what I'm saying is that when the blood boils I'll be posting something about it.
Things are going to roughly continue in the manner that they currently are.
If it aint your thing then skip it.
There's no hard and fast rule that says anyone has to read and agree with every word.
People should feel free to to comment in disagreement as much as they want. The only thing that isn't going to be upped, along with the spam for tablets that will give a man the sexual urge of a Tyrannosaur is deliberately offensive comments that are designed to bring a degree of negativity to the blog and nothing else.
So as the months round up goes, once again a big thank you to those who continue to visit and those who stumble across the blog for the first time and hang around.
I've had more hits in March than any other previous month, even though it looks like a problem with Blogger stats wiped off about 700+ hits.
Everyone who checks out a band mentioned is appreciated and all can be filed under the tag “those who are a part of the solution and not the problem” when it comes to supporting music.
Once again mucho gracios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment