Search This Blog

Saturday 21 April 2012

Mucho gracios amigos.


Poster is free to download.
Help yourself.
Not really a blog update, but instead a thank you list.

Thank you to Devilish Presley for once again restoring my faith in rock and roll.
Thank you to The Coffins who once again took it to the limit.
Thank you to Homesick Aldo for being a fuckin' star. Thank you to Melisa Kelly and her Harmless Thieves for adding some class to proceedings.
Much love goes to the venue Pivo Pivo for allowing me to host the gig in their venue.
And obviously thank you to everyone who came along. I'm especially proud of those who supported me in this and were willing to try out something new that possibly wouldn't have previously been their thing musically. Converts to the church of rockin' one and all.
I am genuinely very pleased that the acts were an eye opener for some, and happy that the appreciation of their talents was given so freely.
I would also like to thank the people who messaged wishing me luck and gave their reasons for their non attendance.
It's not a hassle.
Life often gets in the way of a good night out and I also appreciate that you took the effort to offer your reasons as opposed to excuses. I have no idea what is next, but I suppose I will be dipping my toe in again.

Mainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment