Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

Stats obsessive rehab

Aaaaaargh. For a day there the stats function froze and I'm gutted. I'd become obsessed with checking it so maybe it was a good thing.
The last update flat lined with no one looking at it at all.
My ego was less bruised and more rag dolled about the room.
A bit of a surprise to me as I didn't think I cared that much.
Even although I knew that I was getting heavy hits due to people responding on FB, sharing it and even emailing comments to me I was still focussed on that big fat zero that was on the stats page.
Saddo that I am.
It's not a healthy attitude and now I wish I could go back to the days when in my ignorance I thought maybe two or three people were checking the blog a week.
It seems to be working again, but I reckon a once a months check will suffice or I really will end up in Stats Rehab.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing there was something wrong with it because I read the previous article when it was posted. They all come through an RSS feed on my phone so i get updates.

    ReplyDelete