Search This Blog

Friday 25 February 2011

Sharing music

I've been asked what my policy is on upping material to be downloaded on the blog.
Well to call it a policy is a bit grand, but in short if it's deleted, in the public domain or a bootleg then I consider it fair game as it is not on the market and therefore is a non earner for the bands or artist.
The exception is when a band provides links themselves or gives permission for specific tracks to be used.
So you're not going to see the latest chart topper here, or a leak of a soon to be released album or song.
If any member of a band or an artist has an issue with a specific link then I don't have a problem with them getting in touch and asking for it to be removed.
I've also decided that anything that is upped will be there for a month and then replaced with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment