Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 October 2010

It's been a while

Yeah. It's been a while. Much has happened and I've not really had time to devote to the blog. In fact I'm behind with just about everything.
Apart from the usual crap that we all have to face on a daily basis just to get by there has been a death to deal with and the impact that has had on my kids.
It's not been a good few months. That's all I'll say and leave it at that.So while I will apologize for the lack of updates I'm sure that the regular readers can empathize and cut me some slack.
On the music side of things the Mike Peters gig I had booked was a sell out and everyone seemed to have a ball. It's nice when you get emails thanking you for bringing someone to everyones hometown.
It all seems a bit surreal now.
The Dave Sharp gig that was touted has fallen through. Not sure why as the guy dealing with it has went all incommunicado. He has a good rep and is well liked so until I get a message I'm as much in the dark as anyone else.
I'm just glad I hadn't started punting tickets.
Terms have been agreed for Kirk Brandon to do an acoustic set and there is just the date to nail down, but that will be in february, and I'm currently in the middle of trying to sort out TV Smith visiting with The Valentines and doing the whole of "Crossing the Red Sea with the Adverts".
So busy, busy, busy really.
I hope to up some music real soon to, but that's more the idea for next week.

5 comments:

  1. good too see your about brother, remember you always got us internet friends , dont that sound creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Friend, nice to see you up and about in blog land. I hope everything will go ok for you and I know you are a strong person! Nice to see you posting again!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete